We will learn about the TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board.
Tag: Project 127 Overview of TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board. Acoptex.lt
- Sketch: None;
- Libraries: None;
- Other attachments: None.
In this project, you needed these parts (Dear visitors. You can support our project buy clicking on the links of parts and buying them or donate us to keep this website alive. Thank you):
Understanding the TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board
It is a stereo amplifier board which has TDA7492P amplifier chip and CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.0 chip supports 2 piece 50W speakers. You can make own Bluetooth sound system which supports speakers have 4/6/8/16Ω impedance. The Amplifier Board works with voltage between 8-25V DC.
- DIP switches can be more easily adjusted directly after class amplifier gain, better promote damping large horn.
- Power: 2.1 interface 8 ~ 24V DC power supply
- Audio input: stereo input various versions of the Bluetooth connection using CSR8635, Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V4.0, high software compatibility
- Impedance: 8ω(Best), 4/6/8/16ω impedance can drive speakers.
- Power: Add pre-5532 output foot Output powered (powered 25W, 6ω impedance output 2 x 50W, 8ω impedance output ohm 2 x 40W dual-channel)
- If you want to use extra audio – connect 3.5mm audio line.
- Size: 18.3cmX5cmX2.3cm (LXWXH)
- Weight: 40g Net
How to use the TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board
If you want to use Bluetooth – when power, wait 3s~10s, until blue and red LED will be flashing alternately, then you can use your device to find the Bluetooth module and connect to it.
Signals and connections of the TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board
The TDA7492P Audio Receiver Amplifier Board is a good thing to have. You can use rechargeable batteries to supply it and mount in metal holder on one of your speakers.
Check for more DIY projects here.